As part of the personal support programme for S4 pupils, we are holding a Mock Interview Session next Thursday. We still require a few extra interviewers. If you have any experience in interviewing, and willing to help our young people prepare for their future, y our help would be gratefully appreciated. Please contact Lynne Harvey PT (Pupil Support). (01236 794890)
The details of the event are as follows:
Thursday 16th March
Induction Meeting of Interviewers at 12.45
Interview from 1.15 to 2.05 during Pupil Forum class.
You will be required to interview 4 or 5 pupils and give feedback to them as a group.
The pupils have been practising in classes using the questions below. They have all also been asked to prepare for other questions that an interviewer may ask. You can use these questions or your own. The class teacher will have these ready for you.
Mrs L Harvey
- Tell me about yourself.
- What is your favourite subject at school?
- What are you really good at?
- What are you not so good at?
- What do you like to do when you are not at school?
- What kind of career are you interested in?
- Would you say you are an honest person? Can you give me an example?
- It is very important to be on time. Are you good at being on time?
- We are always looking for people who work hard. Tell me about a time when you have worked hard.