It is that time of year We our Honey extraction day
Today in school we were learning how to extract the honey from the frames we did this with every class.
- Don’t spin the extractor too fast
- Always dry your knife
- Don’t cut too deep into the frame
- Cover the floor in paper
Steps on how to extract honey
- clean everything
- check taps are closed twice
- boil kettle
- cut off wax
- take frame and put it in the extractor
- start spinning it
- go a bit faster
- flip frames twice
- stop spinning
- tip honey into settling tank and sieve it in
With these skills we were able to make and drain the honey.👍🏻
Great work from every class!
Article 24: Children shall have the right to such protection and care as is necessary for their well-being.
We are happy to announce that we are starting a Jam business, there is going to be bramble, rhubarb , plumb jam!