Miss Docherty Left

Miss Docherty our teacher left today I was so sad my class mate cried but I kept it in but when I came home I cried all night nearly. This is my best teacher ever I’ll never forget you ever. I loved this teacher soo MUCH here is a little poem for her.

Miss Docherty could not have been better she was the best ever.

I Love her and MISS her and its not even been a week yet

So what if she was Crazy she was hilarious

So much good times including Miss D Nickers

Don’t matter who I get next year they won’t be better and I’ll still want Miss Docherty back,

O M G the year has finished it flew in that’s bad by the way.

Cried tears when you left xxx 0000

How you’re sqeezy cuddles helped us not to cry I still did

Every day was the best day ever.

Really you should stay Miss D

Too Much work (Kidding)

You Are the best Miss Docherty I’ll NEVER forget you xxxxxxxxxxxx 000000000000000

Lots of Love Kim xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000m

6 thoughts on “Miss Docherty Left”

1. Hi Erin
    I hope that your operation went well and you are not feeling too sore. I hear that lots of ice cream is the best thing for patients who have had their tonsils out. :- D

I hope you will be able to get out to play soon!!!!

Miss Docherty

2. hi everyone just in my bed because I cant go out to play .Just reading the comments I think Kim is right miss Docherty was the best teacher ever.

Erin

3. Hi Rachael
    it really was a very sad day but we also had lots of fun in class and played lots of drama games and we had a wee party too. I did my best to hold back my tears but didn’t quite manage it. I hope that you had a fantstic time in Turkey and hope you are nejoying your summer holidays so far.

Thanks for my lovely wee poem. I am having a rest and can have a bit of a lie in some days.

Missing you lots and lots.

Miss Docherty

4. That was the sadesst thıng I ever heard even though I wasn’t there ın my head ı wısh I was so here ıs a poem just for you.

Mıss D you are the best better than all the rest we wıll not forget you ınfact take a rest too much teacher work wıll make you stress mıss you lots more than the rest.xxoo

Rachael

5. Kim you’re right there will never be a teacher that is better than miss Docherty !!!! xoxo Bobbi

6. Hi Kim
    This year did fly past and I agree that isn’t a good thing!

Thanks for my lovely wee poem, it made me smile but also brought a wee tear to my eye :-(. I will come back and visit you all next year and will keep in touch with the class through the blog. 😀

Our last day in Chapelside was lots of fun but at the same time it was also a very sad one too.

Keep up the blogging and enthusiasm for technology and ICT next year and in the future.

You absolutely earned the title “Brilliant Blogger”.

Miss Docherty