4 thoughts on “Steven’s Voki”

1. Hello Chapelside we like your voki. We don’t know how to do that yet. We’ve just started learning to blog.

2. Hi Steven

Well done on creating your voki for our blog. You are right, the deep fried mars bar is a funny line.

Kim was a fantastic teacher today, helping you to post your voki to the blog. Well done Kim!!

Miss Docherty

3. Hi Miss Docherty

It was our pleasure to have you in our class at Chapelside Primary. The children thought it was going to be really strange having two Miss Dochertys in the class but they got used to it really quickly.

They enjoyed learning about the rainforest layers and using the smartboard to organise the layers into the correct order. The annotated diagrams they produced are excellent.

We look forward to having you in our class again some time this year.

Miss Docherty and Primary 5 at Chapelside Primary

4. Hello Brilliant Bloggers and Miss Docherty

I just wanted to say thank you very much for making me feel so welcome on my visit. I really enjoyed my time there and you were all very well behaved. Is Clark still being a good boy and working hard? I am sure he is just like the rest of the children.

I was very impressed with your annotated diagrams of the layers of the rainforest. Thank you for your hard work. I think we have some budding artists there! 😀

Miss Docherty