Sophie

Hi Primary 5
Sophie the French poodle has stopped by our blog with some questions, Listen carefully and see if you can answer them. You can press pause if she is speaking too fast for you!! 😀
Miss Docherty

[kml_flashembed movie="http://vhss-d.oddcast.com/vhss_editors/voki_player.swf?doc=http%3A%2F%2Fvhss-d.oddcast.com%2Fphp%2Fvhss_editors%2Fgetvoki%2Fchsm=731660595e7eaa01403345a947ee5528%26sc=3396583" quality="high" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" allowFullScreen="true"" width="200" height="267" allowfullscreen="true" /]

8 thoughts on “Sophie”

1. Dear Miss Docherty and the Brilliant Bloggers,

I’m so impressed with the way you incorporated Sophie into your blog. To be completely honest, I’m a little impressed with myself for understanding what she said! You are helping me remember the French I learned long ago.

Thank you so much for your comment on our blog. It is so exciting to hear from learners all over the world. One of the best things is learning about new tools. If you enjoy Voki, you might also like blabberize.com. You can make almost anything talk!

Keep up the great blogging!
    Ms. Chesebro and class
    Bangkok, Thailand

2. Hi Mrs Breyley
    thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a comment. We love receiving comments from around the world and you are our first from Shetland!
    It was very tricky getting voki to work on the blog. It was a lot of trial and error and a whole lot of patience too but we are very pleased to have voki working on our blog. It adds a new element to it and the children enjoy it. We are hoping that they reinstate the direct comment feature as we enjoyed using this in the past.

Good luck getting voki to work. If you need any help please feel free to get in touch with us.

Miss Docherty and the Brilliant Bloggers

3. Hi Brilliant Bloggers1

Sophie is great; I’m so impressed that you have managed to get voki to work in glow blogs – that will be my challenge for this week!

A great blog!

from
    Ms Breyley – Burravoe Primary School, Shetland

4. Hello Brilliant Bloggers and Miss Docherty,

Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a comment. I really like how you’ve used Voki! I am trying to think of some good ways of using it in our blog.

From Mrs B and Room 15, Upper Harbour Primary, Auckland, NZ

5. Miss Docherty,

I absolutely love Voki. It’s great the way that you were able to incorporate it into a blog post. We’ve played around with it a couple times but haven’t implemented it. Looking forward to taking this idea and building upon it. If only I could speak French!

Mr. Avery
    Plympton, Massachusetts

6. G’day Brilliant Bloggers,
    Thanks for joining the March 2011 student blogging challenge.

So you can contact other students and look at their blogs, make sure you keep referring to this page on the challenge blog.

If you want to connect with other classes, then check out this link.

Also each week starting in March, check out the student challenge blog for the different activities to do – look at ‘Latest challenge posts’ under the map on the right sidebar.