19 thoughts on “We are learning to blog”

1. hi kimL.,my name is Rushil I also like soccer, I am 9, and I have One brother, I was born in the U.S. but I live in Shanghai China. I go to Shanghai American School. What School do you go to?

2. Hi!

My name is Leah and I’m from America. What kind of global problems to you have in Scottland?

In America we have a horrible economy. Millions of people are in unemployment. We also cannot use our natural resources right. So comment on my blog http://9242lb.edublogs.org/ and tell me what’s going on in your country.

3. Dear KimL,

Thanks for registering for the September student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning September 12, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with your interests.

Miss Wyatt or tasteach – challenge organizer

4. I am really excited that our class have created this blog and I am certain that we are all going to be ‘Brilliant Bloggers’. We are very lucky that Mr Johnston was able to come into P5 and help us to set up our blog.