Welcome to Bellshill Academy

Dear Parent/Carer,

I am delighted to welcome you to our school handbook for 2024-2025 which is designed to provide you with useful information about Bellshill Academy. Please take the time to read our handbook and keep it safe for future reference.

At Bellshill Academy we believe in rewarding futures for all young people in life and work. We are committed to the wellbeing of all our pupils and believe that young people should feel the adults in their school are interested in them and care about their learning.

As a school we very much appreciate and rely on the help and support which we enjoy from our parents, carers and wider community. We are committed to developing further these strong and genuine partnerships to ensure that we can continue to provide the best possible educational experience for all our young people.

We have great young people in the school and I would like to wish them the very best this session and look forward to seeing what they are going to achieve. To pupils in P7, I look forward to welcoming you in August 2024. I have no doubt you will make a wonderful addition to our school.

I firmly believe our school is for everyone. I would like to thank all the staff and parents who make this happen every year.

Mrs. Jodie McGraw

Head Teacher

Share this Page