Westfield Nursery

1. Thank you! Skye (and Isla) are enjoying doing the activities but Skye is missing you all and her friends very much. Hope you’re all well.

The Ainsleys

2. To Mr and Mrs Ainsley, Skye and Isla,

We are glad you are enjoying doing all the fun activities, Olivia and Amelia are too (because their Mummy is using them to take photos for the blog and twitter). I have been speaking to the Nursery Ladies and we are all missing you and your friends too.

We hope you are enjoying this lovely weather in the garden.

Hopefully see you soon.

Love from Miss Copeland and all the nursery ladies

3. Thank you! Skye has enjoyed looking at the photographs of a very busy Amelia and Olivia. Well done girls!

4. Thank you, the girls are excited that Skye saw their photos. Feel free to share any photo’s or knowing Skye’s creative side I am sure you will have a house full of arts and crafts we would love to see. I am sure Skye and Isla will be loving having so much time with Mummy and Daddy too. Hopefully see you all soon.

love and hugs from Miss Copeland, Mrs Bell, Miss Gough, Mrs Kerr and Mrs Simpson xxx

5. Skye has been very busy. She would like you to see some of her photos of what she has been up to but not sure how to add them on here? The ‘leave a reply’ doesn’t allow you to.

6. Hi Sarah Jane

You are absolutely right, you can’t upload photos, I’m so sorry, I assumed you could. You could email me photos directly at Kcopeland@westfield.n-lanark.sch.uk and I can put them on the blog for you (I won’t use any names) or you could upload photos yourself onto twitter, which is slightly more public but some parents have been doing that too. I’m looking forward to seeing Skye’s wee face and seeing how busy she has been keeping you.

Thank you for keeping in touch, it is lovely to hear from you.

Miss Copeland xxx