Red Nose Day!

Today was Red Nose Day. All the pupils had to pay a pound to dress down and have crazy hair. Primary 7’s were coming round the classes with cookies for 35p each. The cookies had white sugar icing with raisins for eyes, a cherry for the nose and melted chocolate for the mouth! We did a sponsored shout out in which we shouted RED NOSE DAY, COMIC RELIEF, HELP and HAVE FUN. Although it was a special event we still had to do our normal work. At the assembly evryone learned a new song and we did the Hokey Cokey! At the end of the day it was Golden Time. Everyone was sent to their activities including paper crafts, arts and crafts, mask making, baking, outdoor games, dancing, pampering, own games, infant helpers and much,much more.

2 thoughts on “Red Nose Day!”

1. What a lovely colourful blog, Shannon! I’m glad you had fun on Friday. It’s a shame you had to do proper work. Your teacher must be a real slave driver!

2. A very well written recount Shannon. Well done. It’s been very informative for me because I was on a course and missed all of the Red Nose day fun!