St Ignatius' PS

P6/7

23rd June 2020 – Good Morning Everyone! I can’t believe we are now in the last week of term. It was lovely to see the Primary Seven children yesterday for their Graduation / Farewell to Saint Ignatius – thank you all for your hard work and dedication to our school. I will miss you all so much!! Here is the link to the P7 Graduation Video –

Today, the Primary Six children will come to school to collect their Primary Seven ties so I’m looking forward to seeing you again!!
Miss Irvine πŸ™‚

15th June 2020 – Good Morning Primary 6/7! This week is House Week so please do your best to take part in as many activities as you can! Remember to upload any photos or videos to our Teams page or my email gw15irvinelaura@glow.sch.uk. Your new weekly tasks have also been uploaded to our Teams page. Have a lovely week everyone!
Miss Irvine πŸ™‚

8th June 2020 – Hi Everyone πŸ™‚ New work for this week has been added to the Teams page. Primary 7 pupils remember to take part in the Olympic Lockdown Sports Week this see – see Saint Aidan’s Teams page for information! Any questions , you can contact me at gw15irvinelaura@glow.sch.uk.
Miss Irvine

1st June 2020 – Good Morning Everyone! New activities have been uploaded to the Teams page for this week. Remember, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me during school hours at gw15irvinelaura@glow.sch.uk! Have a lovely week!
Miss Irvine πŸ™‚

26th May 2020 – Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend!! Your new tasks for this week are all on Teams and make sure you have a look at our new whole school topic “Our Natural World”. Remember to check Teams daily for any new tasks! Miss Irvine πŸ™‚

18th May 2020 – Good Morning Primary 6/7! I have added your weekly activities to our Teams Page: Literacy, Maths, R.E, Spanish, French, Art and H&W. This week is Mental Health Awareness Week so please try to complete some of the tasks I have set. I will also start phoning parents this week so hope to hear good things! Remember to say Hi ifΒ  you come online.
Miss Irvine πŸ™‚

12th May 2020 –Β Hello Everyone! Hope you all had a lovely long weekend with your families. Weekly activities have been uploaded to Teams so children can now access the files. Teachers are now able to see who is coming on to Teams, what files they are accessing and downloading and also how long they’re working- this is a great way to see how hard your children are working and to ensure your child is engaging with their weekly activities. Remember if you have any work related concerns please email me during school hours at gw15irvinelaura@glow.sch.uk and I will reply back as soon as I can.
Hope you all have a lovely week ahead and remember to check P6/7 Teams daily.
Miss Irvine πŸ™‚

4th May 2020 –Β  Hi Everyone! It has been lovely to see more children accessing Teams this week! All of your work for this week has now been uploaded into your separate folders. Remember to check Teams daily for additional tasks and challenges I post. Hope everyone is staying safe and keeping well.
Miss Irvine πŸ™‚

27th April 2020 –Β  Hello Everyone! Hope you are all keeping well and have enjoyed the lovely weather that we have had! I have uploaded new weekly activities for each Maths and Literacy group as well as whole class activities. Please encourage your child to log in to the new online reading resource getepic.com. It is a great resource that has thousands of books on offer – I’m sure your child will find books that interest them. I have also assigned a specific book to each Literacy group.Β  Please check P6/7 Teams page for all the information you need. Miss Irvine πŸ™‚

21st April 2020 –Β  Hi Everyone :)! Hope you all had a lovely Easter Holiday. I have uploaded new work and activities to Teams that your children can work on over the next week. Please encourage your child to send photos of them working or photos of completed work, it’s nice to see how they are getting on. Missing everyone loads and I hope you’re all keeping safe!
Miss Irvine πŸ™‚

30th March 2020 – Hi Everyone!Β  New activities have been uploaded to the P6/7 Teams Page. Each group has a separate folder for their Maths and Literacy Groups. I have also uploaded some activities the children can do to help out at home! Please check Teams Page daily for different challenges and tasks the children can work on. Stay Safe.
Miss Irvine πŸ™‚

23rd March 2020 – Please visit Primary 6/7 Teams “Files” to access home activities for this week!

Miss Irvine πŸ™‚