Please follow these instructions for the use of IDL Literacy for spelling:
– Log in using your given username and password (if you do not know this please contact the school via phone or email).
– Click on literacy.
– Click on lesson.
– Click to start.
– Type the word (taking to note to use the correct punctuation and grammar).
– Press space after every input.
– To exit a lesson click on the top right hand corner where it says lesson then click yes. If the lesson is incomplete, this is where you will start the next time you log in.
– You have access to colours to change the colour of the text and the background.
– You have access to the typing lessons to help improve your typing skills.