The Lion King

Words fail me! I cannot descibe how proud I am of all of our Primary 5, 6 & 7 pupils and every single member of staff. Our show was magnificent, worthy of a West End Production.

An enormous thanks to all involved, too many to name individually – and with my reputation I’d be bound to miss someone out!

John Quinn has taken magnificent photographs, here’s the link and here’s the photographs.

http://johnquinn.zenfolio.com/p851012688

Mr Quinn has given permission for all to select individual images to copy for your own memory boxes.

5 thoughts on “The Lion King”

1. Well done to all the performers in the magnificent production of ‘The Lion King’, all parents/carers must have been so proud of their child and rightly so, not a dry eye in the house. Well done too to all the staff, great moves by all!

2. Words do not do justice to the efforts and achievements of all the children and staff for the this truly outstanding performance! The talent our school has to offer, both teachers and pupils, is overwhelming and the camaraderie between all is infectious!

I feel grateful for the life skills and opportunities the school offers my son and the memories made will last an enternity for all the pupils involved.

Well done children for the rollercoaster of emotions and to the teachers for going over and above to create them.

A credit to all! ❤️❤️

3. What a truly OUTSTANDING show The Lion King was. I cannot getover how terrifically talented our school is, actors, singers, costume designers, dancers and overall helpers, with fantastic direction and support from the whole school community you should be enormously proud of yourselves, we, the parents are. A huge thank you for all the input from all involved. And to Mr John Quinn, excellent photos to be treasured, thank you.

4. Outstanding performance! This show was simply fantastic.
    It was wonderful to see such confident children performing with amazing energy and happiness!
    As parents we are very grateful to all involved.