Muir Street Primary

Monday 25th January Room 6 Primary 4

Good morning boys and girls, I hope you are safe and well.

Today is Robert Burns Day and Scots around the world will be celebrating his life and work.

We are going to be exploring this special celebration and our Scottish culture in lots of fun ways over the next week or so.

This week we are beginning to look at some new aspects of learning. Please pay careful attention to the tutorial videos and presentations for each lesson. I know this is a very different way for us to learn something knew, so we are going to be working at a nice, steady pace, with lots of opportunities to practise our knew skills and consolidate our understanding.

I have attached this week’s Home Learning Grids below. They are also available to view on Teams and in your Seesaw notifications. All activities and teaching presentations can be accessed daily through your Seesaw account. I am so delighted to see so many of you trying so hard to continue your learning at home. I know it’s not easy but please keep it up. I love to see your work each day and especially hearing your messages…it makes me smile from ear to ear!:)

Take care, stay safe and please…keep smiling. 🙂

Mrs McQuiston

Bluebird’s Home LearningGrid wb 25.1.21

Owls & Robins Home LearningGrid wb 25.1.21

Note to Parents/Carers

I appreciate the aspects of new learning may prove more challenging. Please be assured we will be approaching this at a steady pace. Please do not hesitate to get in touch through email/Teams or Seesaw if you have any concerns or require support.

Kind regards and continued thanks for your support.