Muir Street Primary

Room 10 primary 5

Good Morning Primary 5,

I hope you are all keeping safe and well.

Remember to log in to your GLOW email to find this weeks home learning grid. You can also access them here Primary 5 Home Learning Grid

• Log on to http://www.spellingcity.com and spend 15-20minutes completing some of the activities I have set for you.
  • Download the ‘EPIC’ reading app and read through ‘The Water Cycle’ book I have assigned to you.
  • Is this a fiction or non-fiction book? How do you know? What features of the genre can you spot?

• Mrs Anderson has challenged the whole school on Sumdog this week. How many correct answers can you score? The competiton finishes this Friday at 3pm.
  • We have been learning about time. Use your knowledge to create a daily or weekly timetable of all the different activities you are doing at home. Write the name of each activity next to the time you will do it at. For an extra challenge, draw the times on a clock or write them in words.

RME

It is almost time to celebrate Easter! Log in to ‘Espresso’ and try to find out which flower is a symbol of Easter. Find out how it is linked to Easter and what it is a symbol for. You could also have a go at drawing the flower too! I would love to see some pictures of your work.

Can you find information about any other symbols of Easter? You could create a mind-map of all the different symbols you can find/think of.

PE

I know some of you have been doing The Body Coach Workouts live at 9am with Joe Wicks. Don’t worry if you missed it this morning, you can find all of the workouts uploaded to The Body Coach YouTube channel.

Tuesday 31 March Workout

Have a lovely day!

Bitmoji Image

Miss Shanks x