Muir Street Primary

Room 6 Mrs McQuiston Monday 22nd February

Good morning boys and girls.
Happy Monday!
I hope you are all well and safe. Some of you may have brothers or sisters returning to school today…let’s wish them lots of luck for a wonderful first day back! Hopefully it won’t be long before we can come back to school too. I miss you loads and I’m counting the days until we can be back at school together. In the meantime…I need to ask you to keep trying your very best at home.
You have been incredible and I am so so proud of you! ⭐
I am hoping to organise a Live Chat on Thursday afternoon on Teams this week. I will let you know details nearer the time. Your activities will be uploaded to Seesaw daily, but please remember to check your weekly Home Learning Grid for other information. ( Attached below)
 I am working in the school hub today but I will check in through-out the day as best I can. I look forward to seeing your work when I get home in the evening. 🐧
Have a wonderful day and take care!
Big hugs!