PFFA

pope-main

Today we spoke about Right Judgement as part of our Faith Award. Please put in your comments about what happened during that lesson and the Powerpoint that was shown. Maybe mention about your contract for helping at home.

9 thoughts on “PFFA”

1. Today in class we had a discussion about Right Judgement and Mr Finnon showed us a power point about PFFA. As Mr Finnon finished the power point we had a contract and we wrote on it what our chores were around the house

2. In school we did our Pope Francis Faith Arward and we learned alot of new things about how we could make the right judgement.
    During this lesson Mr Finnon showed us a PowerPoint and the PowerPoint showed us all the categories of the PFFA and it helped us to understand it a bit better.

3. During the power point for right judgement it said what were good choices and what were bad choices. Right judgement means you are picking what you think is right and good. We also wrote down on a piece of paper which was
    called contract and it said what chores we were going to do at home. I picked doing the dishes, tidying my room, making my bed, hoovering, cleaning the living room, packing my school bag, emptying the dish washer and in the summer cut the grass.

4. My contract was to help around the house and make my bed and do the dishes.In the powerpoint there was things that you could do like try and take responsibility at home and speak to the priest at your parish.

5. Today at school my class and I discussed the Pope Francis Faith Award . During this discussion we talked about right judgement, this means helping others . One of the my many helping tasks I achieved was I spoke to my parish priest to do a reading to help out at the church.

I was given contract at school today to an agreement that is “to do the dishes and Hoover two times a week to help my parents”

After achieving all my helpings I will continue to help others .