Connectives Homework

Hi, put your connectives homework in here. The sentences you wrote on Tuesday should be made better by adding connectives such as because, meanwhile, although, however, moreover.

You could pick others too. Maybe even add in a WOW word too.

Good Luck!

4 thoughts on “Connectives Homework”

1. 1) Football definitely has to be my favourite sport.
    Football definitely has to be my favourite sport although
    Badminton is really fantastic too!!

2) Jane was trying hard to study in her bedroom.
    Jane was trying hard to study in her bedroom meanwhile
    downstairs her little brother was making such a racket
    that she was finding it difficult to concentrate.

2. 1. Mr Finnon anounced that because of the continuos noise in the classroom his head was bursting

2.Mrs Cruichshank was annoucing the winner of the raffle however she cancelled it as she was distraught with the childrens behaviour.

3.I wish that the cough I’ve had for weeks now would just disappear because it is extremely annoying.

4.During WW2 children had to seperate from their parents because it was extremely dangerous to live in the city,although most of them did not want to leave their homes behind.

5.Sleeples nights are ahead because amazingly!! it is only twenty nine days to christmas I think that this is astonishing.

3. These are my sentences :

1. When I came in from outside I had a really bad cough because it was cold.

1. When I came in from outside I had a really bad cough because it was cold so I had to stay in.

2. Soon I will be announcing big news.

2. Soon I will be announcing big news because there’s a new phone.

3. February is my brothers birthday and we celebrate by giving him cake and presents.

3. February is my brothers birthday and we celebrate by giving him cake and presents and then on the cake there is candles so he makes a wish by blowing it out.

4. In assembly people got separated.

4. In assembly people got separated because they were always talking.

5. The investigators analyse hand prints to see who done it.

5. The investigators analyse hand prints to see who done it so they can go find them.

4. Today in class we wrote a marvellous which we had to make up a story and it was fun it was about a beast and my fabulous beast was called Stephen.