14 thoughts on “Newsround”

1. Hi Mr.Finnon here are three facts about arthur seat

1.There are one or two books with Arthur seat (the mountin)in it.

2.Arthur seat is a volcnic mountin.

3.Arthur seat is our scotland capital Edinburgh.

4.The mountin erupted 350 YEARS! ago.

5.Legend has it that Arthur seat was the dragon that people said lived in it.

2. I really enjoyed the news because I liked the self driving tractor I thought it was really interesting and the girl going to high school was really amazing I looked as if it went in so fast .

3. Hi Mr Finnon I thought the part in news round was good because it was interesting about how someone started secondary school.

4. I was most struck by the no driver tractor. It is probably operated through a controller but it is still very interesting. It just shows how far technology has come

5. Hi Mr Finnon I enjoyed the clip of newsround because it was interesting that it was the little girl’s first day of school and I thought the school was quite a big school and it would be quite hard to fit into the school but she did okay

6. Hi Mr Finnon. I watched the clip and I found it quite interesting because the girl tells you what high school is like and what to do.I also enjoyed the part about the sports.

7. The clip I saw was really intresting. There was a little girl talking about her first day of school. She always says about emojis and how she felt by choosing the right emoji. There was something about a tractor that moves by its self.

8. Hi Mr Finnon I enjoyed the clip it was very good but I enjoyed mostly the part about the little girl going into high school. She used emojis to describe her feelings and as well it told a little about high school and what you had to do, I liked the part the Olympics as well ,that were my two favourite parts of the clip.

9. Mr Finnon I love newsround and my new P6/7 class never miss it!
    I also climbed Arthur’s Seat recently trying to keep fit but there was no sign of a dragon.

Visit my new class blog and we can exchange learning at
    https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/nl/primary67olsf/

I miss all of the St Thomas’ children (and Mr Finnon too).

PS – is that a new pupil in your header section of the blog?

10. Mr Duffy it is great to hear from you. I am glad you are enjoying your new school and class. We are still on the search for Arthur in Dragonfire. The new pupil is very smart can you not tell by looking at him. I will show the kids your blog.