Newsround

Hi, below you will find a link which shows a clip from Newsround. Watch this then post a comment in reply stating what you think on the stories reported. What was your favourite? and why?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/30151714

8 thoughts on “Newsround”

1. I really like all the stories but I liked the one with the lift the best because it looked really cool and I would love to go in it.

2. In the news round my favorite clips are youtube,because I knew a few like Gangam style,keyboard cat,and Justin biber

3. I had to do this on my phone but I really liked the 10 years of YouTube. I like that because I watch a lot of YouTube videos.

4. Mr Finnon I couldn’t find last weeks newsround so I watched todays and my favourite part is the lynx getting released back into Scotland after 1,300 years

5. In the newsround my best was youtube and i also enjoy watching videos that some times helps me.

6. Mr finnon I can’t find the wear yellow walk so I’ll put it hear

On Wednesday we went to Strathclyde Park and walk 6k (3 miles)for Saint andrews hospice to raise money we got a hat and a bottle of water we stopped for break and lunch on the way round for the last 20 minutes my left leg was getting sore we also went to the park to mess around and soon as we got there the weather was quite bad but the wear yellow walk was really good and it was for a good cause