14 thoughts on “God’s Week”

1. Monday:Mary’s Meals visited us and told us what they do eg. Backpack project and £12.20 to feed a child for a year.Then we got a visit from Father.Then we went into the oratory.
    Tuesday:we visited the oratory and wrote a letter to Mary about Jesus’ return on the road to Emmaus.
    Wednesday: We hosted a tea party for the pensioners who go to St Thomas’ and St Patrick’s parish.
    Thursday:We will have a class mass with Father King/Christof.

2. This week i enjoyed listening to Father Grant,also i enjoyed the pensioner tea party and i liked our class mass

3. monday-marys meals came to talk about encourge us to go to school tuesday-on tuesday we went into the oratray and meditaded about the road to emase wednesday-we had a pentaners tea party which i want to do again because its exciting to find out about the 50s’ thursday-we had morag from a hospice which need 21 million to build a new hospice friday-bishop toll came for a special mass

4. Monday we got a visit from Mary’s Meals and we learned lots e.g their pots of porridge feed 400 people , but there was 20 or something. We also went to the Oratory and the candles blew out theirselves . Tuesday we wrote a letter to Mary and when to the Oratory .

5. Wednesday we had a pensioners tea and cake thing and found out lots of things about them . Thursday we had a class mass it was brill and really can’t wait for Friday when the Bishop comes .

6. This week was God’s week and we had some visitors in the school.
    One of the people who came was a man from Mary’s Meals.
    It only costs £12.20 to feed a child for one year.
    He does a lot of work for it and he is in Malaiwi right now doing some work.
    We also have an Oratory were we go as a class and pray or we can go ourself and have some alone time.It is a really calming and soothing place to be.
    We had a class Mass and i done a reading it was really good and i enjoyed doing it.
    on Friday the Bishop is coming to join us it is a real privledge to have him to come in.I am looking forward to the Mass.

7. On Monday we had a visit from Marys meals they talked about the people in Sumali and we had a visit from a priest he talked to us about the joy of the Gospel. On Tuesday we went to the oritray. On Wednesday we had a pensioners tea party we talked to them we also listened to their story’s and learned a lot about them. Today we had a vist from a women from the hospice . Tomorrow I am looking forward to meeting bishop Toll.

8. Monday 23rd February

Mr Begely from Mary’s Meals came in to speak to us about the work he does and how they encourage the children to go to school by giving them 1 meal a day.

Tuesday 24th February

We went to Stations Of The Cross over at Church and we went into the Oratory to meditate.

Wednesday 25th February

We had a Pensioners Tea Party and I went to the Stations Of The Cross with Primary 1 and 2.

Thursday 26th February

We had our class Mass with Father Kryztof and we went for a Hymn practice.

Friday 26th February

We are going to have a Mass with Father King and Bishop Toal.

I have enjoyed God’s Week so far. 🙂 🙂

9. On Monday I really enjoyed going to the Oratory with my class and listening to the road to Emmaus

Tuesday was good at the Oratory again and this time we listens about the bread and fish

I really enjoyed Tuesday and it has been brilliant so far

Thursday I liked Morag coming in to talk to us from the hospice

I can’t wait for the Bishop and the Mass

10. I have annoyed gods week so far I enjoyed the class Mass and I enjoyed going to the Oratory and I also enjoyed doing the stations of the cross and I loved it when Father Grant came into speak to us about the Joy of the Gospel . I enjoyed learning about the Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice I also enjoyed hearing about Mary’s meals and classrooms for Milawi I enjoyed talking to the old people at the pensioners tea party I enjoyed speaking to them about their Confirmations and Communions .