[kml_flashembed movie="https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/nl/JohnJohnston/files/2012/10/rommy2.1.swf" width="500" height="400" allowfullscreen="true" /]
This is a test of embeding flash swf files in a glow blog.
what I did:
- Clicked the Add media button (I just hit the image one due to habit)
- Choose and uploaded a swf file from my desktop.
- Copied the url to the swf from the upload window: https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/nl/JohnJohnston/files/2012/10/rommy2.1.swf
- Closed the upload window.
- Clicked on the wee flash button in the edit toolbar.
- pasted in the url
- I was them asked for a width and height in two subsequent dialogs, I took a guess, 500 & 400
- This: kml_flashembed ….a wee bit of code… appeared in my post enclosed in square brackets.
I suspect you need to have the anarchy media pluging enabled to get the wee flash button
Aside, I made this swf back in 2002, flash was the future then;-)
Given the width of the post here I put in 500 pixels for the width, I also use a swf with a full screen button whih is probably a good idea.