• More Connectors

More Connectors

I’ve done a little more testing of connectors, the RSS one has not worked yet, but I, added a twitter search which works and a ‘Incoming Webhook’. The webhook allows you to hook up services to post to your Outlook group. I’ve just tested it from the terminal. The featured images shows the result of the […]

• Connectors in Outlook Groups

I am hoping that this blog post will feed into a test outlook group. It looks like there are a lot of possibilities…

• Scratch

Scratch

Glow Blogs now support the embedding of scratch, just paste in the URL to a project.     Here is a gif showing how I added this. It is so quick you don’t see the URL I paste in. Scratch is becoming more popular in Scottish classrooms all the time, now glow users can display their projects […]

• oembed test

Glow blogs are now using WordPress 4.5.3 This is a test of the oEmbed of other WordPress posts that arrived with WordPress 4.4 https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/glowblogs/glowbloghelp/2016/07/14/glow-blogs-july-2016-release/ and Pi Notes  

• Sway Video

Will this work? Yup, what I did was make a Sway, it only has a Title Card and a Video Card. I uploaded a mpg4 to the video card of around 100mb. I made the sway public. I pasted the url of the sway into the blog editor on a line by itself. This is […]

• Sway share with organisation

This sway is only share with my organisation so if you are not logged into to Glow O365 you will see a screen that lets you log in.

• Immobile blogging

Waiting for a delayed train posting to the newly updated glow blogs from mobile  is a snip.

• E-Portfolios and Blogging at Chapelside

Blogging is really easy, just typing and clicking. It is easy to add pictures too.

• iPad glow blogging easier with tabs

Tabs by dennAttribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License It is a lot easier to blog with an iPad on this more recent version of Safari which has tabbed browsing. One of the problems with glow blogs is their lack of support for the MetaWeblogAPI so that the many blogging apps on iOS do not work. One of the problems […]

• Glow for Literacy Course

The glow for literacy course today got off to a poor start. There is a power failure at Dunrobin Primary where our training suite is. We had to decamp to the building a site formally known as the computer centre.