This Week…

I hope you have all had a chance to see our new signage on our front doors – we are very happy with it!

This week we have seen lots of outdoor activity in Primary 1-3 where they have been using our outdoor environment to explore and investigate homes and habitats.  We have also taken delivery of our butterfly kits for the infant department.  I know the infant classes are going to have great fun seeing the changes taking place and the butterflies emerging into their new habitats.  Look out for our photographs on this shortly!

Primary Four have done a variety of science investigations, including making their own clouds and thermometers.  Well done Primary Four.

We had our second Kodaly session which all of Primary Five pupils enjoyed – I know they are going to make a beautiful sound with Mrs McGregor leading them.

Our choir had their first session which included our new Primary Five choir members and what a beautiful sound they made and so soon.

Primary Six and seven have been busy researching lots of information about their natural disasters topic and you will be able to see the fruits of this very soon at our ‘meet the teacher’ evening.

This week coming Primary Seven will attend Carfin Grotto for the annual Diocesan School Mass.

Can I also remind everyone to return their letters indicating attendance at our ‘Meet the Teacher’ evening which is on 18th September.  I look forward to seeing you there.