At Eastfield we are very excited about our NEW App!
Available for FREE download from Apple App store or the Google Play store.
Below are instructions on how to access the App!
Or Scan in this using your Smartphone:
Our School has a secure code. Your child will be given this one time log in code in a letter in their school bags.
For safety and security reasons. This should not be shared.
LETTER THAT WAS SENT HOME –
Dear Parent / Carer,
We are pleased to announce our new free school app available today for free download on Apple and Android!
This will be our primary form of communication with parents and carers and encompasses and adds to our on-going methods of communication. It is our intention that this will support our efforts in becoming more eco-friendly by reducing paper usage and will replace the majority of our printed communications.
How to get the App
Available in both the Apple App Store and Google Play for Android it can be found by following these steps:
- Search for and Download the ‘PSA App’.
- Launch the App and type in ‘Eastfield Primary School’. (If this does not appear immediately, quit and re launch the App and try again).
- Press ‘Select’.
- Under Username type the username given on your child’s letter.
- Under PIN code type the PIN that is on your child’s letter.
- Press ‘Log in’.
- Allow Notifications from the App – This will allow us to send you messages.
- The Navigation options are at the bottom of the screen.
Home – Shows recent tweets, blog posts and calendar items.
Dates – Syncs with our School Google Calendar from our website.
Messages – This will replace text messages from the school.
News – This will include posts in the app, tweets and posts on our website.
Information – Call the school, Email the school (enquiries email address, checked weekly), School Handbook, Online Payments – iPay, Twitter, Blog, Address and Maps.
We also have a Tab on our website with instructions on how to access the App. This does not include the Username or PIN however as we do not wish to share that information with the wider public.
Please get in touch with us if you have any issues with accessing our App!