Hey its lauren and this weeks theme is ghosts and isn’t this scary a ghost at a boys wedding.The ghost is the mans best man. That is sooooooo scary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ghost is the scariest thing i have ever saw !!

How school waste’s space!

Hello, it’s Charlotte again. I wasn’t here last week so I’m going to make up for it this week. Our theme is RANDOMNESS! Do you remember when i wrote about homework killing trees? Of course you do! Well, today I’m going to write about school wasting space. We thought that a better way to do school work is to get the school to save hundreds of money and buy s all IPADS! If they do that we could all do our homework on that and it would be fun and educational as it would be teaching us. Plus our school wouldn’t be wasting space and we would be eco! This is as random and crazy as I can make it. Thanks for reading! P.S. the school give us money off every app… in the UNIVERSE!

P.S.S. I couldn’t do it though because I would miss our teachers Miss Devine and Miss Holwill. We love them sooo much!!!