School

We now only have around 5 weeks left of school time and I can’t wait. I am really going to miss primary school but am also looking forward to going up to the high school. We still have lots of events going on like school show, graduation and prize giving ceremony, sports day and we still have some of the classes doing their class assembly. It has been a great year so far, possibly the best I have ever had. I had a really good teacher (Miss Hutchison), lots of great friends/class mates (Kit Kat Chunky, Rolo, Sherbet and Poppet), and have enjoyed all of the activities throughout the year. My favourite thing was Kilbowie by far, it was just amazing. I am really going to miss being a p7.

Just Ask!

Hey guys,

Sherbet and Poppet here, every week we will be doing a column called just ask and basically you can ask anything!

We are going to put on a demonstration!

Rondomm guy asked us these questions and me and my collegue are going to answer his questions!

1. my friend and I have fell out about what shop is better Morrisons or Sainsburrys what should i do or say?

A.Have you ever tried shopping in the one that your friend says is best because you might find that you actually like that one better or just agree to disagree, if you guys are true friends then you shouldn’t fall out over something as silly and stupid as that. We learned that the hard way by falling out over a video, humans can be rather dumb sometimes, it’s only natural! 😉

House Points

Hi guys Poppet here. This post is for people that go to our school only   We have had an idea! If you leave a comment on our blog, you will get 5 house points!!! Please dont comment about a football team but anything like what you want us to put on our blog, posts you liked, posts you didnt like, competition ideas, things going on in your life ANYTHING as long as it makes sense and isnt about football

love yas  Poppet xx

5 Things To Do When You’re Bored!

Hey Smartians, are you bored? Rolo here with my list of things to do …

1) practice school work (only if you are mega bored)

2) draw a large picture of smarties, making it as colourful as you can (and send it to us)

3) go outside, get some fresh air

4) sleep…

and finally…

most importantly …

5) VISIT OUR BLOG AND COMMENT ON OUR POSTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please comment if you done one of the things on my things to do list, or tell me what you do when you’re bored! 😀

imagination in 60 secs.

hello smartians skittles here and i wanted to do a fun thing so im going to type everything exiting i can think of in a minute go!

rainbow gorillas, bunnys eating candy floss ,everyone bouncing ,haha a funny cucumber, heghogs like umbarrellas, smelly cheese warts, never fly with penut butter, numbers like balloons, wellie booties in summer ,darkside rainbow, flipflops in water.

i think you would agree my imagination goes bizarre alot comment your results

York!

Hello just here to ask if the primary 6s that went to york had a good time, comment below on what your favourite thing was and maybe a few things you bought!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Dib Dab and jelly bean.

xxx