Castlehill Primary & Nursery Blog

Welcome Back! We Missed You!

Family, friends and staff all stood patiently waiting to welcome our Primary 7 children back from Kilbowie this afternoon.  I believe the children have all been missed!

What a beautiful day to travel down from Oban and see the wonderful Scottish Countryside.  I am sure they would have liked this weather all week, however, Mrs Clemenson has reported that the terrible wind and rain they experienced did not stop the children going out gorge walking, orienteering etc., etc.  I am sure there will be many tales to tell on Monday when they return to classes.

We had only one mishap.  One child had to visit the hospital to have their wrist assessed as a result of a fall.  Mrs Clemenson said they really had only two priorities-:

1) they didn’t want to miss their supper

2) they didn’t want to have to come home early as they were having a great time.

A huge ‘thank you’ to both Mrs Clemenson and Mrs Conroy for giving of their own time to care for our children over the past five days.  It is a busy, exhausting and yet rewarding week and I am confident that both ladies have helped our children have a wonderful ‘Outward Bound’ experience.