- offer a vision based upon the central teachings and values of the Catholic Church
- aim to help all students to develop their fullest potential, preparing them for life, informing their minds and forming their characters so that they can contribute with others to the transformation of their world – building God’s kingdom
- are communities which are open, welcoming and inclusive, seeking to prepare pupils to find happiness and to lead lives of goodness, built upon Christian values, personal integrity and moral courage
- promote genuine human growth, not only for Catholic pupils but for those of other faith traditions and those with stances for living which may be independent of religious belief
- are challenged to provide their students with structured opportunities of encounter with Jesus, opportunities to learn about His life, to understand His teaching, to develop the virtues and values which He promotes and to follow His witness in service to others.
Charter for Catholic Schools
Please click on the link below to view the Catholic Schools Charter Poster
If you would like more information then please visit the
Scottish Catholic Education Service website.