Homework [wb. 14-2-2022]

• Reading
    Please read the first half of your book by the end of this week. Please remember that I can see your answers. It is crucial that you continue to read at home as this will help to move you up book bands in class. If you do not read the books at home too, I cannot move you.

Please spend at least 20 minutes on Sumdog every night this week.

IDS

Are you an App Designer in the making?

As part of Digital Fortnight, please complete an App competition entry as part of your homework. I have provided you with the entry sheet – please bring it back on the 18th of Feb. This is not an optional task.

How to create mobile app layout? - How-to - LVGL Forum

Miss J and Mrs R’s February 2022 Homework Challenge

‘We value a North Ayrshire which has kindness and community spirit at its heart, where we look out for our neighbours and vulnerable members of our community and we take pride in our towns and villages.’ (North Ayrshire Council, 2019)

Your Challenge:  Through February, share with us a photograph of yourself/family showing acts of Kindness (after school/weekend) – for example helping with chores at home, holding the door open for someone, make a birdfeeder, helping a family member, taking care of our environment etc.

Tweet your photo tagging @WhitehirstPs or send it to Miss Johnstone (who will tweet it directly) gw09johnstonelouise@glow.sch.uk

We look forward to seeing all your February ‘kindness’ photographs.

As always, please send me an email or catch me in class if you have any questions.
Thanks everyone! Miss D x