Good morning everyone

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all keeping safe and well.

I have uploaded the sensory workout that the girls would participate in each morning for the girls to continue at home if it suits.

I have adapted the calendar work that the boys would do daily. I have added in some songs. If you run the power point from the beginning and click on the link for that particular day, it should play a song for that day. The link only works if you run the slideshow from the beginning. I hope his makes sense!

Today would be our trampoline and rebound morning so if you have a trampoline at home try to get out for a bounce. Keep fit and active and practise those rebound skills.

This afternoon would be our jass afternoon in Mull class. If you are heading out for a walk you could try the leaf maths I have uploaded.

Remember you can choose a book of the week to read each day. This is building up recognition of characters, words from the story and the story line.

Work on those functional skills by setting a weekly chore. Could be washing the dishes or drying the dishes, setting the table or wiping the table, brushing the floor or collecting washing and loading the machine.

Keep developing those independence skills by preparing own snacks. Could be peeling, opening, slicing, cutting, spreading or pouring, depending on the snack.

All of the above is optional and just some tasks to keep up the good learning that has taken place in Mull class.

Have a fun day and keep safe and well.

Jennifer Moncrieff

Morning calendar work boys

daily sensory workout for the girls

Leaf Maths

trampoline active