Good Morning

Hello primary 2, I hope you are all well and have had a lovely Easter break.  I miss seeing all your little faces.  It would be great to hear how you all are and what you have been doing during the holidays.  If you can, please leave a comment below.

6 thoughts on “Good Morning”

1. Hello miss low
    I hope you have a great easter to
    I have did lots of things not in school
    I have painted pictures and made slime
    Make a big horse picture
    Easter bunny egg hunt
    I went a big massive walk and seen a fairy waterfall and got some fairy stiks and stones
    See you soon lots ov love summer xxxxx

1. It’s so lovely to hear from you Summer- I am really missing you. You sound as if you have had a fantastic holiday. I hope you and your family are well. Stay safe.

2. Hi miss low
    I have had a fun easter holiday, I have been playing out in the garden a lot. I keep falling and hurting myself but im ok.
    I had an easter hunt for eggs.
    we had an easter egg and spoon race, we made our own eggs and daddies was the prettiest.

1. Hi Melissa, it’s lovely to hear from you. It’s been fantastic weather for playing in the garden, although I’m sorry to hear that you keep getting hurt. Please be careful! I’m looking forward to seeing you again and hope it won’t be much longer. Take care!

3. Hello miss low,

I had a lovely easter. The easter bunny left clues for me to read and find my eater treats. My favourite was my Hatry Potter lego magazine. I have been out in the garden alot playing in my pool and trying to plant seeds, they didnt work.

Hope you had a lovely easter too.
    From Eva.

1. Hi Eva,
      It’s lovely to hear from you. Your Easter sounds amazing and I’m glad the Easter bunny was so good to you!My Easter was lovely, thank you. Take care and enjoy the sunshine.