Welcome

Corsehill Primary School and Early Years Classes.

Mrs Marshall, staff and pupils would like to welcome you to the Corsehill Primary School and Early Years Class Website. 

Message from our Head Teacher

Dear Parent and Carer,

It gives me great pleasure to welcome your child to Corsehill Primary. Starting school is an exciting time with a wide range of new opportunities and experiences beckoning!

I am very much looking forward to working in shared partnership with you to ensure a quality educational experience for your child whether you are a new parent to the school or an existing one. We know that children can do better and achieve more when their parents are involved.

The teaching and support staff are incredibly hardworking and talented professionals. We put children first and greatly value our relationships with them. It is vital that children are happy, safe and achieving their potential.

Our positive ethos allows all kinds of learning to flourish and we hope that the knowledge, understanding and skills your child will gain during their years in Corsehill Primary will enable them to become successful learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens who will become the best that they can be and contribute positively to society now and in the future.

I am incredibly proud of our school and hope that you and your child will be too. I look forward to welcoming you to our school. Please have a look through our website, our aims and vision, however, if you would like any further information about your child’s education, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Kindest regards,

Lorna Marshall

Head Teacher

Remember to follow our Twitter for daily updates from our school community.