Vision, Values and Aims
In partnership with our school community, our vision is to provide a nurturing environment that encourages children and families to explore, learn and achieve success.
- To create a safe, healthy and welcoming school.
- To ensure our children feel happy and secure within our school community.
- To support children and families educationally, emotionally and socially.
- To provide a wide variety of opportunities and experiences to enhance learning and achievement.
- To encourage our children to be independent and take responsibility for their own learning.
- To equip our children with the knowledge and skills to make good choices now and in the future.