- European Day of Languages: EU countries fact hunt:
Hunt for facts through the school. One country poster by classroom. Take a photo from the poster, read the fact through and fill in the quiz form during break, lunch time or at home.
If you don’t have one, please see either Mrs Begou or Mrs Bayliss.
This competition runs from Monday 21 September until Friday 2 October included
- European Day of Languages: Duolingo competition:
Please enter the code you find on the poster displayed around the school to enter the competition.
This competition runs from Monday 21 September until Friday 2 October. Open to all pupils and staff.
Prizes to win.
How to join a Duolingo class:
- Sign into Duolingo
- Go to the settings page for your account.
- Go to the progress sharing tab. (under your email address)
- Type the classroom code into the provided box. wqxgmv
- Click join classroom.
If your username is not easily identifiable, please see either Mrs Begou or Mrs Bayliss
- European Day of Languages: Library Quiz
Mr Leitch will be hosting a Quiz to celebrate European Day of Languages on Tuesday 29th September from 1.30pm to 2pm in the Library. Teams of maximum 3 pupils. Open to all S1 and S2 pupils. Please sign up in the Modern Languages department (see poster on the ML base door)