Alves Primary School

Alves is ACE

Welcome Back!

I hope everyone had a great summer and are ready for another school year. This week has been fantastic meeting all the new pupils and parents along with catching up with everyone returning to Alves Primary. I was speaking to all the pupils today in assembly about all the enthusiasm and excitement in the playground. It fills me with so much joy every morning seeing the children having so much fun. Our school roll is currently at 61 pupils which is brilliant. We our currently planning lots of events and activities for the school which we are very excited for. This session’s school improvement plan will be added to the website for you to see some of the things we are planning to do. I am looking forward to developing more outdoor learning opportunities for our pupils. From our questionnaires  last year, parents and pupils have asked for more creativity through the arts within our learning. Class teachers will be ensuing this through our planning meetings. Who knows, we may become the “Fame” school of Scotland. Keep an eye out for more blogs from the classes and myself.