We have been learning to write instructions.. Our focus was on pumpkin carving. We decided that our success criteria was to…
- include capital letters and full stops
- use time marker words – first, then, finally
- to include sub headings – step 1, step 2, step 3
- to make sure our instructions were in the right order
- to use finger spaces and to write on the line
We carved a pumpkin as a class and then looked at our photographs and wrote our instructions as a whole class as well. Check back soon to see some examples of our finished pieces of writing!