Planning

My intention is to share the weekly plan for Nursery on here. Every second Wednesday Nursery staff meet after the children leave to plan the week ahead. Within the Nursery I display an A3 planning sheet where all staff are encouraged to add observations of the children playing and discussions they have had in group time. As a team we use the A3 sheet to inform our planning and this helps us to plan activities the children are interested in.
On the alternate Wednesday we use our planning time to meet to discuss the needs of our children and identify children in our groups who may need support within Nursery. As a team we work out the best way to take this forward. I can then plan the week ahead in my own time using the A3 planner for support.
I hope you find the plans useful, please remember you can always post comments or questions on here.

weekly plan 25.9 res

weekly plan 25.9