Wellbeing is one of Wellparks’ most important values.
At the moment we are all facing a difficult lifestyle. Being asked to home school our children and stay indoors can be stressful. You are not alone, we are here as always to support you
What are we doing:
- Calling parents every week to check in
- Posting helpful hints on a Wednesday through email, Groupcall & Twitter
What can you do:
There is help available if you are struggling with your mental wellbeing during this time. Remember some of these helpful Hints to improve your wellbeing:
- Keep a routine
- Do one thing a day you enjoy, even if it is just 10 minutes to listen to music
- Look after your physical wellbeing, go for a walk or do an exercise video
- Reach out to friends and family on the phone or through face time
- Limit your access to news and social media if it is making you anxious
- Find positives where you can.
- It is ok to have a good cry.
Some Helpful Links and Numbers
0800838587 – Breathing Space Helpline