Spanish

I have been working  at home on my Spanish , mainly due to me going on holiday during the summer to a Spanish country, which means I have to learn how to speak a little bit more fluently, Hola me llamo Sophie, me guasta netball, me cumpleanos ocho de noviembre

Primary 1 and Primary 7 Paired Reading

Today  we invited the Primary 1 pupils of our school  to our classroom to do some paired reading. They brought us their writing journals and read us their  review of a book called Robot Rumpus. They also brought in their favourite book from home or their class library to read. We read them their book and gave them an opportunity to read as well. We all had a great time and enjoyed interacting with the younger children and we are sure that they all had a great time as well!

by Megan and ThomasPaired Reading P7 and P1

Welcome to our class blog. Check in regularly to find out about our learning across the curriculum. This blog is updated by Mrs Mackenzie and pupils of P7. You can also find us on Twitter @stmarysps14