Sally Kane

Meet the candidates – Sally Kane

Click here here to watch Sally’s video

Candidate Name Sally Kane
Proposed by (teacher) Miss O’Donoghue
Proposed by (Pupil) Mischa Munro
Seconded by Caitlin Barilli

What you will bring to the role of Head Boy/Girl?

It would be a great honour to stand in the role of st. Columba’s head girl, as I believe I can bring a passionate, diplomatic, approachable Attitude and voice on behalf of our school community.

What will you try to achieve as Head Girl/Boy if you are elected?

There are many topics that are important to both upper and lower school, I would of course like to address the leavers hoodies, year books and prom as this is obviously extremely pertinent to my fellow 6th years, trying as much as possible to keep business local as it’s important to feed our local economy and work with our local community. I would also like to ensure that the younger members of our school feel comfortable enough to know that they matter and be confident that their voice counts. My main goal as head girl is to maintain the outstanding reputation our school has, by listening to the advice of the staff team and striving towards excellence in all aspects of our school life.

How will you promote the ethos and values of our school?

I will promote the school ethos and values by encouraging all pupils to reach their full potential and persevere through hardships that we may face throughout our school career by promoting our faith and including one another as brothers and sisters and never to regard anyone as an enemy.