Primary 4-7 Home Learning 15th-26th June
Welcome to the P5 page on Home Learning!
Over the next few weeks, I will use the page to provide you with information and ideas for Home Learning. I will update the page every Monday with fresh ideas.
Please remember that children will not focus at home as they do in school. The ideas I send out can be completed at any time or changed to suit each individual child. Please do not worry about completing all the activities as learning can take on many different forms. There are many curricular areas that can be used to make learning fun…
• Literacy (Reading, Writing, Spelling, Talking and Listening)
• Numeracy (Number work, Weighing and Measuring, Shape and Patterns)
• Expressive Arts (Drama, Music, Art, Dance)
• Technology (ICT, Photography, Cooking)
• Social Studies (History, Business, Environment)
• Religious and Moral Education
• Health and Wellbeing (Physical, Mental and Social)
In school, we also spend time working on our Super Skills. These skills can be taught through board games, chores (age appropriate please, and online activities).
I will also be regularly updating my Twitter page (@MrsIsaksen_KPS).
Life is different for us all just now so, if possible, let’s do our best to make it fun for our children.
Hope to see you all soon