January

How does the composition of Earth and its atmosphere shape the Earth’s surface and climate?

13 thoughts on “January”

1. If you have a look in the “Big ideas section” that should help. Questions are to stimulate discussion at an adult level and encourage teachers to up-skill science knowledge. Although it is a difficult question – sorry!

1. Not entirely sure… but I think the lowest layer of the atmosphere – the troposphere, which is constantly in motion, causes the weather.

2. It is a tricky question – sorry!! If you have a read in the “big ideas” section of the blog then it may become a little clearer….. At least it got us thinking πŸ™‚

3. Is the picture a clue?
    If so then I am going to suggest that it might be something to do with the water cycle and the position of certain areas in relation to the sun as the Earth rotates on its’ axis.

Really wish I had time to Google this!

4. I had to read the ‘Big Ideas’ to find the answer to a hard question (If it is the right answer!)
    The composition of the Earth and its atmosphere and the processes occurring within shape the Earths’s surface and its climate.
    Could someone put that in simple language? Please?

5. Really hard question . Surely it has something to do with the water as this makes up a large amount of the earth’s surface. looking forward to finding out the right answer.

6. Hard question – what about as suggested by the big idea …… the composition of the earth and its atmosphere and the process occurring within them shape the Earth’s surface and its climate!!!!!!!! Not too sure what this actually means???

1. If you have a look in the “Big ideas section” that should help. Questions are to stimulate discussion at an adult level and encourage teachers to up-skill science knowledge.

7. The composition of the Earth and its atmosphere and the processes occurring with them shape the Earth’s surface and its climate . I love Big Ideas it gives me so much confidence.