Our Buddies!

On the second day of school, we all got to meet our buddies in Primary 1! At first lots of people were nervous but, as soon as we met them we loved them! My buddy is Jack. Our first getting to know you activities were making bookmarks, used chalk to draw outside, making rockets, and that’s only a few activities we did in the first few weeks. All of the buddies are doing great and learning amazingly well. Some of them are quite the energetic bunch, I must say! All of the buddies can put their shoes on with minimal help. They are quite quick learners, and my buddy can even read! Sure, there has been some mishaps, but the buddies are as fine as a fine black pen. Every Friday, we go down to P1 and we help them learn about their letters and numbers. Outside in the playground, they are quite energetic and they need a lot of patience! We have all developed loads of skills in this term. Communication is something we have all had to work on because talking and getting to know our buddies was really important to help them settle in. P7 are proud of what they have achieved because all of our buddies are much more confident at school and we are making really great friendships with them.

.20160826_102956333_ios20160826_102934188_ios