Higher Administration and IT

Welcome to the Higher Administration and IT page! Currently we have three classes of S5/S6 students working towards this highly practical course which develops digital literacy skills and work-based competencies.

In the new N6 course, 58% of marks in the final assessment are from the practical ICT paper which is undertaken in March and the remaining 42% from the written question paper in April/May.

Students develop their Word Processing, Database, Spreadsheet, Presentation Software and E-mail/E-diary skills through a series of business-based scenarios.

Link to new N6 AIT Course Specification

 

 

Report a Glow concern  Cookie policy  Privacy policy

Glow Blogs uses cookies to enhance your experience on our service. By using this service or closing this message you consent to our use of those cookies. Please read our Cookie Policy.

Close