Hello world!

This is our first ever blog post – eek! Please be gentle!

nervous

Our aim is to share the wealth of learning across our provision be it in the Drop-in with Liz, or one of our community classes, the Blossom Room, the Sunshine Room, the  Rainbow Room or even sometimes just the staff!

We are hoping to have a big Media Launch in the future (watch this space for details!) to celebrate the new media parental partnership. We’ll be showing off our wee clever clogs through twitter and these blogs, in order to make it easy for families to help children reflect on, share and develop their learning.

Here is a wee sneak peek at some of the stuff that we have been getting up to over the last wee while.

So you can see we’ve been very busy learning!

Stay tuned for another blog with more detail about our space theme!

7 thoughts on “Hello world!”

1. Soo exciting!!! The learning that is happening is amazing! Zara has been teaching me lots of facts about space…..from naming planets to telling me all about Tim Peake and gravity!! Fantastic work everyone!!!

2. Great work everyone, Grace has loved the space theme as have I. Hearing all about the solar system has been very interesting.

3. I agree Kelly, well done to the Rainbow Room staff. The depth of knowledge the children now have is impressive and well done to the parents and families for helping consolidate this learning at home!
    Claire