WWII Objects

For tomorrow, have your object chosen, decide on who your object belonged to, and at least two things that your object has experienced with its owner. Try to be as original as you can. The best stories will be going up on the wall at Fort George for everyone to read!

17 thoughts on “WWII Objects”

1. Gas mask-

When I saw the bomb drop in front if me.

When he first got me

When I saw someone dying

2. I am going to use the periscope for my writing. It is going to tell you about all of the terrible things that it has seen during the war.

3. I am going to do mine on a gas mask, it will be describing how there is a gas attack and it really smells, it will then describe that his owner is not fast enough putting him on and he is picked up by a German soldier and goes to war, and meets Hitler.

4. I am doing my writing on a ww2 hat which belonged to a soldier in war

War was declared so I got put on and of I went but when I was on the boat I fell and went into the water and floated away.

I was found last year finally by the soldier who was my original owner who came back to look and now i am the main part of the museam a piece of art :):):):):):)!!

5. My object I have chosen is the trumpet.
    I think it belonged to a Sergeant and he would only blow it when they were going to fight or when marching or to get them up in the morning.
    My object has experienced fear and people’s sweaty mouths and doesn’t like it.

6. My object I have chosen is the trumpet.
    My object has experienced fear and people\’s sweaty mouths and doesn’t like it.

7. GAS MASK:

Belonged to a soldier in ww2

1.Soldier lost it during the fighting and a civilian found it and took it home.

2.After the war the civilian gave the gas mask to a museum.

8. The gas attack machine – for a police officer , a gas attack sent by Hitlers troops and watching people suffer from the gas attacks.

9. The Water Bottle………………….. 😀

It belonged to Sargent Timothy Cameron.

It was used for washing and for eating out of!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😀

10. I am going to tell you what it fells like to be a gas mask and being on someones face when the war was on. calum m