Christmas Adverts

After discussing the positive and negative aspects of each Christmas advert today now is the time to cast your vote!

For BLOGG homework write a sentence explaining why you liked the one you chose, the best.

21 thoughts on “Christmas Adverts”

1. I think the Morrisons advert was the best because it had celebrities in it and it showed what you could buy but the best bit for me was the part when the gingerbread mans head got eaten!
    I didn’t like the Royal Mail one because it’s not very Christmasy they could have put up christmas decorations or make it snow at least.

2. I voted for the Tesco advert because it is both happy and festive. Another reason I liked it is because it has the Scottish singer Rod Stewart in the background. :] :]

3. I think that the Morrisons one was the best beacause it really got me in the christmas spirit,it also showed you what you could buy there.(The gingerbraed man was really good at singing too!!!!!!)

4. I liked the M&S advert because it has a Christmassy feelabout it and it uses a fairytales to advertise it.

😀

5. I liked the morrisins one because it is funny, it has celebrity’s in it and the music is really good!

6. I voted for marks and spencer’s Christmas advert because it showed what you can buy, it showed good stories that we all knew, the music went really well with it and VERY GOOD acting.

7. I voted for Morrisons because the ginger bread man was good at telling the people watching what they are selling at the store and it was cool how they had Ant and Dec in it.

8. I voted for MORRISONS because it shows it is Christmas and it is funny but also it is
    promoting there product.

9. i voted for the morrison because its funny and it tells you about all the different food that you can buy there

10. I voted for the Morrisons one because it is funny, it gets its message accross, its got an awesome song (the sort of thing that I would learn off by heart like the old mazuma mobile one) and it actually shows you what you can buy.

11. I liked the Morrisons advert because,the advert had celebrities and it was really Christmasesy and it had good music that’s why It’s my favourite advert !!!!!!!!!

12. I voted for marks and spencers because there was some very good actors and it used well known disney stories and poems like little red ridinghood and the actress was really really good 🙂 🙂 🙂

13. I liked the Morrison’s one the best because it was funny and it had Ant and Dec in it. I couldn’t find anything wrong with it.

14. I voted for the John Lewis advert ,Bear and Hare,because I looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee it so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!