Coffee Afternoon Success!

macmillan coffee morning

Everyone in P6/7 just want to say a massive thank you to all that contributed to our Coffee Afternoon to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support. We were overwhelmed by the number of cakes brought in by pupils and parents – so thank you all very much. We now have to count all the money we raised which will go towards helping people who are fighting cancer.

We made a whopping £822!! It’s fantastic, so well done!

Here are some pictures from the afternoon . . . thank you again,

From all the pupils in P6/7, Mrs Macleod, Mrs Prentice and Miss Shaw.

6 thoughts on “Coffee Afternoon Success!”

1. Brilliant Blog Guys and what an amazing afternoon such a wonderful turn out. Well done to everyone involved and everyone who came along to support this very worthy cause! I’m certain the money you all raised will be put to good use by the MacMillan Cancer Support Charity.

Fantastic work very proud of you all!

Mrs. Armstrong x

Edit

2. Had really good fun doing the coffee afternoon! Also yesterday I found out there was going to be a private viewing of Karen gillan’s new film not another happy ending this sunday and Karen gillan is going to present the movie at eden court, at the time I thought I wouldn’t be able to see it but then I saw the official poster and it said 12a so after drama my dad got the tickets so this sunday I am seeing the movie and seeing Karen gillan I am sooooooooooooooo excited!!!!

3. Had really good fun doing the coffee afternoon! Also yesterday I found out there was going to be a private viewing of Karen gillan\’s new film not another happy ending this sunday and Karen gillan is going to present the movie at eden court, at the time I thought I wouldn\’t be able to see it but then I saw the official poster and it said 12a so after drama my dad got the tickets so this sunday I am seeing the movie and seeing Karen gillan I am sooooooooooooooo excited!!!!