Christmas Carols!

OPEN AFTERNOON:
Tomorrow, Wednesday 5th December 2pm-3.15pm

Today the P6/7 choir pupils were excellent ambassadors representing the school at the Clic Sargent event at Tesco Inshes this morning. Well done to all those who took part!

Thank you to Mrs Hunter for teaching the choir the songs, and the parent/carer helpers for taking them on their excursion!

Missing Jacket
We have a missing jacket which has gone walkabouts in P6/7. If anyone has taken home a black Helly Hanson waterproof jacket, with grey panels on the arm, and the initials BK by mistake, could it be returned ASAP.

See you in the morning!
Mr.Cook, Mrs MacLeod and Mrs.Prentice

10 thoughts on “Christmas Carols!”

1. I really enjoyed singing in Tesco. I hope we’ve made lots of money for Clic Sargent! It was really good seeing Mrs Caddell!

2. Had a really good time singing this morning,raising lots of money for clic sargent.it was really nice to see mrs caddel there supporting us.

3. rachel-we had a fantastic morning today singing, we raised a lot of money and we had so much fun doing that. thank you to all the helpes who came along to help set up and get ready.

kirsty-this morning was brillient we had a lot of fun singing at tesco it looked like a lot of money we made thank you to all the helpers who came along and helped look like all the people injoyed watching us my mum and antie like it