Exciting Week for P4

Primary 4 have been super busy this week. 

We have been busy planting daffodils in pots, to raise money for Marie Curie Cancer Trust.  You will be able to buy these pots at the Christmas Fayre on (Saturday 10th December – starts at 10am.

Here is some of the hard work we put in to them.

Talking of the christmas fayre – we had Mrs Lallah in to help us make some christmas tree decorations to sell at the fayre (pics of our christmas fayre work will be posted soon).  It was great fun and we really enjoyed it.  Thank you Mrs Lallah for giving up your time to help us.

We have been busy getting into our topic ‘Famous Scottish People’.  First of all we looked at a famous Scottish Artist J D Fergusson.  He was a famous water colourist.  We traced our faces from a photograph, we then painted them and added a fancy hat (from the 1900s).  They looked great!

We wrote great stories about animals, we can’t wait to find out the star writers on Monday.

In maths, we have been having fun trying to learn our tables.  Ask us to show you meditating multiplication.  We know we need to focus to learn our 6 times table.

It’s been such a busy week, I think we are all looking forward to relaxing and watching Children In Need tonight!

P4 and Mrs Third

2 thoughts on “Exciting Week for P4”

1. Great to have been in class to help with the stars – hope all you budding origami-folders can do some more stars for me to string together – if you leave me some strips I will do some more too!